New Construction Program

Building a new home? Interested in requesting service and receiving natural gas? The Single Residential application form is to receive a gas line to your property. The Request for Service application is to tie into the closest mainline in your vicinity. 

These forms and documents relate to changes towards physical connections and equipment — for example, meters or gas pipes. These are not needed for new or changed service at locations with existing connections and equipment, as typically is the case for most customers when moving into or out of a home or small business.

Need a list of contacts to help you get started? Click here